- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on our website. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
|This cookie is used to remember a user’s language choice about cookies on our website. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
|PHP Session ID
|This cookie create a unique session for a user’s device, allowing a platform for login and shopping functions. No personal or device information is collected or stored and data will be deleted once the user’s browser is closed.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site and our linked URLs. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the tracking of visitor activity across clicks, the number of clicks per link and where visitors have come to the site from.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Thanks so much for visiting,
Founder of Reignite Your Light with Katja Aurora